So I have to put it out there....what type of people post anonymously? I have a couple who have recently told me to own what I say....I do and it is so easy for them to find what I say because I always post as the same user...no changing my name....no changing my photo...and direct link right here to my blog.
Well what really sucks is that due to these types of people....who protect themselves in the shadows so no one can see who they really are.....cause problems. Yeah yeah they can say I did it all they want to yet they are the ones who hide and sneak like rodents until they find what they are looking for and then they work to get the shit flying. They arent doing it to better anyone or to protect anyone, they are doing it for a personal vendetta and that is is. Sadly ladies of BF some of you are falling right in place with where they want you to, because you arent focusing on who brought the problem to your lap.
For the record http://oopsiedaisyisaidthat.blogspot.com is NOT a hate blog. We are not over there ripping people to shreds. We do snark on people so big whoopie doo.....better than a snide Jesus Loves you any day. I love how by posting a video clip from the movie Borat we are now a bunch of Jew haters....please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Shannon.. just stopping by to say HI!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to finally have you and your bluntenss back. =)
ReplyDeleteYou can't leave us. We need your RIGHT TO THE POINT attitude.